- Cosmetic Dentistry - General Dentistry
- Family Dentistry - Preventive Dentistry
- Fillings (Tooth colored and Amalgam)
- Crowns (Gold and Ceramic)
-Bridges - Dentures and Partials
- Dental Implant Prosthesis - General Extractions
- Teeth Whitening -Veneers
-Dental Hygiene & Cleaning
-Regular Oral Evaluations
-Nightguards to protect against Bruxism & TMJ
-Xrays (low dose digtial)
-Debridement/ scaling and Root Planning
In the event that your treatment requires a specialist (orthodontist, oral-maxillofacial surgeon, periodontist, Endodontist, Pediatric Dentist, etc.) we will refer you to the best specialists in the Chapel Hill area.
As soon as you turn into the parking lot, you'll find our office up the white spiral staircase, first door on your right. We look forward to seeing and meeting you!